- What the Days owes to the Night by Yasmin,
- U.R.Ananthmurthy novels,
- Julia Cameron's Right to write,
- A comma in sentence by R.Gopalakrishnan,
- Family Matters by Rohinton Mistry,
- Stranger to History by Aatish Taseer,
- Smell by Radhika Jha,
- Dongri to Dubai by Hussain Zaidi,
- Viewpoint:Key to Fiction Writing,
- Arabia by Leslie Wood,
- The Seashell on the Mountain Top,
- Ordinary Life by Elizabeth Berg,
- Friend of my Youth by Amit Chaudhuri,
- Finding your element by Ken Robinson,
- Seven Summers-Memoir by Mulk Raj Anand
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Eric Clapton Auto Biography
Monday, January 23, 2023
Book Haul at Blossoms
Visited blossoms along with Naveen, with no particular planning on what to buy. As I began to chek the film studies section, I saw a lot of books on John Steinbeck. Slowly, I browsed the sections and ended up buying mostly fiction and some non-fiction. Wanted to buy some Art Books but, didn't get a chance to go through. Bought Last Lecture and gifted it to Naveen. Eric Clapton reminded me of Mr.Nikhil Vanam, the guitarist. I thought either I'll read it or gift him. In the past, Harry lent me Dongri to Dubai to read. I loved and wanted to own the copy, hence bought that book also. Julian Cameron's an Angel of creativity. Quickly grabbed it as I saw it. At the end of the day, I was happy with the haul.
At the end of the day bought these titles
I accompanied dad when he wanted to visit an ENT hospital. Looking at the options we had, I wanted to go for an eye check up. I did not fee...
https://blog.aladin.co.kr/common/popup/printPopup/print_Paper.aspx?PaperId=742005 Interesting story. Once lived a country full of thieves. E...
This year, I read less than ten books. I started a lot of books, read till half and couldn't finish them. Even when I could finish them...
I traveled to Mussoorie and Landour was the extent I went on. For the first time, I moved beyond Mussoorie and Landodur. Along with J &...