Sunday, July 28, 2019
- The Beauty of all my Days by Ruskin Bond
- Stories on Women by Munshi Premchand
- Meghadutam by Kalidasa
- Classical Indian Love Stories by Ruskin Bond
- Small acts of freedom by Gurmehar Kaur
- Perineum by Ambarish Satwik
- A Call for Revolution by The Dalai Lama
- Rajaji A Life by Rajmohan Gandhi
- Frank Whittle, The Invention of the Jet by Andrew Nahum
- Browse The World in Bookshops by Henry Hitchings
- The World of the Tamil Merchant by Kanakalatha Mukund
- Tryst with Prosperity by Medha M. Kudaisya
- Goras and Desis by Omkar Goswami
- Staggering Forward by Bharat Karnad
- India's War by Srinath Raghavan
- Gandhi, the years that changed the world by Ramachandra Guha
- Kannur, Inside India's bloddiest revenge politics by Ullekh N.P
- The Non-Violent Struggle For Indian Freedom by David Hardiman
- Tamil by David Shulman
- No Spin, An Auto Biography of Shane Warne
- Young Husband by Patrick French
- The World according to Garp
- Diana F+ Lomography
- Current Show by Perumal Murugan
- Seasons of the Palm by Perumal Murugan
- A Cage of Desires by Shugh Singh Kalra
- A River Sutra by Gita Mehta
- Manasarovar by Ashokamitran
- Baumgartner's Bombay by Anita Desai
- Autumn by Ali Smith
- Late Fame by Arthur Schnitzler
- Transcription by Kate Atkinson
- The Firework-maker's Daughter by Philip Pullman
- Dancing with Swans by Ruzbech N. Barucha
- Everbody's a goodl by Richard Russo
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- Robert Louis Stevenson
- Wild Palms by William Faulkner
- Forever Rumpole by John Mortimer
- The Kalahari Typing School for Men by Alexander McCall Smith
- Bright Air Black by David Vann
- GlobeTrotters by Arefa Tehsin
Friday, July 26, 2019
I had a chance of participating in the TV Program. People approached my Dad and his response was 'No.' I wasn't discouraged strongly but, I felt bad to hear through Mom that I'd leave education if I venture into the art side. I was too small to think of anything else other than enjoying the process.
Regarding school education, I only had a word once with my Dad. To get into a new school in 10th standard. I wrote an entrance exam and scored less in Hindi. Principal mentioned that to my Dad.
Was I acting in a disobedient manner? That situation put me to see obedience in another way? Does listening and acting on everything one says makes you obedient. I see the fear in those acts I'm obedient to Dad. Because I do not know what I want to become, I chose the middle path and tried AIEEE. I was was obedient in being honest and truthful to my emotions.
Yes, I was quite back answering if I knew people. To stranger questions, I never answered them at all if there's a discussion on the comparison. I told myself that only parents could correct me. And I'm quite sensible with them. They never tried to discourage me.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Monday, July 22, 2019
Sunday, July 21, 2019
I thought, not everyone would think in this way, friends who wish the best of me do not feel jealous but feel happy about me.
In this case, the social media platform did not act as a tool to connect and impact my relations with friends.
The interface, the feed made my friends habituated to ignore or passive about reaching out to me to share their happiness or thoughts.
Any medium which does not help to share our thoughts freely does not hold any importance for the usage. The medium is designed in a way to distance yourself
Friday, July 19, 2019
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sunday, July 14, 2019
The teacher has a great role in setting up the class. Whom do you call out the most? The learned or the learning fellows. Who are you there for? Do you want to focus on quick learners or slow learners? The atmosphere we set on this basis is very important as we give the vibe that, the education is striving for the perfection the grade demands, and less is emphasized on who is falling behind.
If only teachers are there to teach? Whom we should concentrate more to make it all-learning for everyone rather than for the people who are in the grade level.
Saturday, July 13, 2019
I walked in waking up Akanksha out of her nap. Sunil surprised by the kind of all groceries he got. Kaveri walked in a hurry to leave in a hurry but settled in overtime and enjoyed people's presence. Dyu was the last to arrive but first to volunteer for all the work he can do.
Dinners under the moonlight while breeze caress you to carry you into the memories of happiness bubble. Happy evening.
|L to R: Myself, Priyanka, Kaveri, Sunil, Dyu, Akanksha|
Monday, July 8, 2019
Sunday, July 7, 2019
|All in Vibrant Colours.|
|L to R Prosenjith, Myself, Manisha, Sijo, Elsa, Yojitha, Nikita, Pragjna & Srujan|
|Selfie norm :||
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Monday, July 1, 2019
"Everyone has their own language." I assumed. Just because we do not understand what other animals say, we cannot say they have their own language.
There seems to be a different type of language. Human language is different on its own. It's interesting how our language is distinct from various other languages.
Our language is arbitrary.
There is no natural link between word and it's meanings. Can the pen be called by another name, yes we can if everyone decides so. Is it an object or work. It can mean a lot in different ways.
There are words that are made of their sounds as well. Called Onomatopoeic sounds. Ouch. Learnt a lot in one day. Time for the break.
What a moment to celebrate this. Bala and Veda got engaged. November seems to be Bala's month. On November 25 2017, Retro got opened and...
This is a Korean fairy tale. In this story, there are three brothers, of three the youngest seemed to be good and favorite of the father. ...
'Berry' is a short story written by Langston Hughes. It's a story of a black boy who gets to work as a helper at the disabled c...