- Social media is more addictive than fun.
- It's more passive fun.
- Mindlessly scroll through the feed and perceiving everything through posts.
- There's a lot of distraction.
- Everyone knows everyone whereabouts.
- Can't describe to people about events that happened.
- Instagram is more of the visual medium and it's digital. Can't take it much.
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Why social media is no more fun
Few things why Social media is no more fun.
During lockdown, I've started writing morning pages and I went on with the streak of 100 days and more. I tried writing morning pages a...
Most of the time, I pick up the talker role. I always talk. I can talk for hours and hours. I took pride in it. The urge of sharing my thou...
It's been 3 weeks since I quit social media. I got a chance to reflect on my focus. When I was on social media and looked up to 100...
Do not say, ‘FUCK 2020’ Reasons why you should not hate '2020.’ 1. Unprecedented rain, cyclones and change in weather patter...