- Social media is more addictive than fun.
- It's more passive fun.
- Mindlessly scroll through the feed and perceiving everything through posts.
- There's a lot of distraction.
- Everyone knows everyone whereabouts.
- Can't describe to people about events that happened.
- Instagram is more of the visual medium and it's digital. Can't take it much.
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Why social media is no more fun
Few things why Social media is no more fun.
I headed to Hyderabad when Harry told me that he has an event at Hyderabad Literary Fest which is going to be held on January 27-29. I quick...
https://blog.aladin.co.kr/common/popup/printPopup/print_Paper.aspx?PaperId=742005 Interesting story. Once lived a country full of thieves. E...
This year, I read less than ten books. I started a lot of books, read till half and couldn't finish them. Even when I could finish them...
I traveled to Mussoorie and Landour was the extent I went on. For the first time, I moved beyond Mussoorie and Landodur. Along with J &...