- Social media is more addictive than fun.
- It's more passive fun.
- Mindlessly scroll through the feed and perceiving everything through posts.
- There's a lot of distraction.
- Everyone knows everyone whereabouts.
- Can't describe to people about events that happened.
- Instagram is more of the visual medium and it's digital. Can't take it much.
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Why social media is no more fun
Few things why Social media is no more fun.
It’s my 12 th day in the campus where I live with these people with whom I dine every night. And we gather talking about everything under ...
This year, I read less than ten books. I started a lot of books, read till half and couldn't finish them. Even when I could finish them...
https://blog.aladin.co.kr/common/popup/printPopup/print_Paper.aspx?PaperId=742005 Interesting story. Once lived a country full of thieves. E...
I traveled to Mussoorie and Landour was the extent I went on. For the first time, I moved beyond Mussoorie and Landodur. Along with J &...